Synopsis – Once home to the most advanced civilization on Earth, the city of Atlantis is now an underwater kingdom ruled by the power-hungry King Orm. With a va\nst army at his disposal, Orm plans to conquer the remaining oceanic people — and then the surface world. Standing in his way is Aquaman, Orm’s half-human, half-Atlantean brother and true heir to the throne. With help from royal counselor Vulko, Aquaman must retrieve the legendary Trident of Atlan and embrace his destiny as protector of the deep.
Release date: 21 December 2018 (Nigeria) Trending
Director: James Wan
Box office: 1.139 billion USD
Based on: Aquaman; by: Paul Norris; Mort Weisinger
Production companies: Warner Bros., DC Entertainment Inc, DC Films, The Safran Company
Once Aquaman started with “That’s how my parents met”, I went all ah oshey!
Mermaid and man, sush a unity!
Let’s see how this goes, lets watch to review,
Butttttt unfortunately or is it fortunately, the rest of the movie just got me mesmerized with visuals, that I didn’t even think I would have enough to write. (Saves me writing time at least, which is kinda like a good thing)
I mean to be honest, there’s really not much to say about Aquaman lol, because it really is a good movie!!!
Good movie because I sincerely wish I watched it with subtitles! Would have been maddddd-er!
I missed so many lines but hey, I would not mind rewatching!
But I noted a few things anyway;
1) That the koko is The Ocean is angry, we are destroying it.
2) I need the edge control the men used for their hair, because o sleek baje.
3) That I’m not sure there was chemistry between Aquaman and Mera, but I mean we’ll let it pass because Jason is such a hottie (yeah yeah, everyone’s sentiments)
4) That the visuals; visual effects and sound effects of the movie, mehn! Make up for the moments when you almost want to start getting bored.
5) I don’t know what else to add;
Oh the comedic lines in the movie! Nicee
6) And oh, Aquaman is one long-ass movie too. Lol.
2 whole hours!
7) Plus how were they switching costumes so effortlessly?
Bottomline anyway is, Aquaman is/was totally worth the hype!
And its hype is worth forgiving and forgetting any loopholes it had, because I mean yeah Aquaman is the protagonist.